Monday 10 August 2015

Time for a blog change

I've had this blog for about 3 years but only made two posts, not very good really. So I have decided to change it away from just travels and add in other categories to blog about (by other categories I mean whatever I feel like!). I think it's a good idea to blog, even if nobody reads it, because it's the modern equivalent of a diary (albeit a diary that anyone can read). It's good to keep your thoughts somewhere to look back on and remember in the future, especially at a time when my wife and I are expecting our first child. I'm still going to blog about our travels, after all that's why I started this blog and it's our number one love! So for now I'll go, who knows I might manage to write another entry this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment